Rain, Thunder, Food and Music

Carfest North - 2nd August 2014


Day two was as wet as you could get, with Thunder and lightening to boot.  The beer tent was a good place to hide out in the
torrential rain, it was aptly named, the Clutch and Spanner I think.

They were selling Crabbies Alcoholic Ginger Beer, I love the Raspberry one so it would have been rude not to whilst it rained!

We spent quite a bit of our time hiding under a gazebo, and eventually the rain did stop.  This meant we could then get set up for the evening again, the sun actually came out and even though I still poncho'd up my chair for warmth it was a very good night, the fireworks were cool!

The bands tonight were Toploader, Jack Savoretti, Tom Odell, Scouting for Girls, Seasick Steve and Simple Minds.

Seasick Steve and Scouting for Girls were my favourites tonight, even though Simple Minds is a band of my era, they just did not sound the same.  

Comments

Popular Posts