Kids are Great!

This weekend, instead of my usual training class, I attended my younger brothers rather fantastic wedding day. So instead of my usual attire on a Saturday morning I was dressed like this
Just a little different, the consequences of this are, on Sunday, one of the boys commented " I do like your eye shadow Mrs Newband"  very slack I know at not removing it, but, it was the eye liner and a rather nice shade of Turquoise.
Then on Monday evening, another little boy stuck his hand up at class.  " Mrs Newband" he said, "I really like your nails"  At this point, the two gentlemen in the room were trying very hard not to laugh out loud!  The dress had red in, the jacket was red and so were the nails.  Children are great at saying the obvious and meaning it!  Both lads really did like the colours!

Comments

Popular Posts